Thursday 31 March 2011

Are you a fool?

Tomorrow is one of my favourite days of the year.  April Fools.  Every year I prepare for it and every year I get caught.  Being extremely naive as well as gullible you can only imagine what I have believed to be true.  Hotel on top of Table Mountain.  I was outraged!

A few years ago, I was so determined not to be caught out yet again that I arranged an April Fool's prank with some of the community members of Berg-en-dal.  It included a herd of goats, a mattress and some homeless people.  Even though I had gone to great lengths to avoid being duped, the front page of the newspaper on that same day showed a photograph of a giant football that had knocked over a bridge.  I fell for it!

So here's the deal.  I am an acidic junkie.  I am starting treatment tomorrow.  I am switching to a 100% raw food diet for 90 days as I did before.  I am doing this with regular excercise, colonics and using the paraliminals daily.  I want to see whether addicition can in fact be treated with a raw food diet.

Keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Nat, behind you all the way, you are fabulous inside and out! hugs and love Sue

    ReplyDelete