Wednesday 30 March 2011

Call Carol

I am sure I say "call Carol" more than I say any other thing.  Ever.

If Carol Shaw has recently experienced a sudden increase in her mail or phone calls, I am sure it must be because of me.  "Call Carol" can be used as an instuction, a verb or a an avoidance tactic.  Whenever a conversation drifts into murky waters, you'll hear me say it.


Carol will finish your sentence for you, give you your answer and your prescription all in one breath.  And without any pauses, even for some thinking.  She is fire, earth, air and water all rolled into one feisty bomb.

If you have any ailment which is peculiar and has a funny name, Carol will tell you what you are deficiant in.  But don't go looking for any sympathy.  Wrong person!  And be prepared to hear these words.... "Juice Fast".

Hahaha, and I've just thought of something.  While I lost a luggage allowance (as in kilograms lost), Carol lost the whole passenger!

No comments:

Post a Comment