Tuesday 29 March 2011

It's a brand new day

So why all the angst about someone seeing me?

People expect me to be a certain way.  And no, I am not making this up.

A few months ago I was standing in a queue at one of my favourite coffee shops.  In front of me was a bloke I had met at a raw food seminar.  Was he there for herbal tea??? NO, he was there for coffee!

When he turned around and saw me there it looked as though he wanted to disappear into his own pocket.  Once he had managed to deal with this embarressing situation, he then had to try and piece together why I was there.  This painful experience took all of two minutes but felt like a lenghty tooth extraction.

It made me realise how many assumptions people make about me, my lifestyle and my diet.

To run a RAW VEGAN company that sells and promotes only RAW and VEGAN products, I guess it would be a natural assumption that I am 100% this.

Drumroll........... I am not.

And people, I don't know what's wrong with you.  If you need to figure out why you have a chronic syndrome, I am not the right person to ask.

Call Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment